Bean To Cup Study
A major manufacturer of commercial coffee and tea brewers requested specific research to be conducted for a subset of its customers within its industry. Results were used to help the client determine:
• Whether or not this influx of testing is a true threat
• What the pros, cons, and challenges of the Super Automatic machines are through the eyes of its customers
• Whether client should invest into manufacturing Super Automatic machines.
• To provide our client with unbiased research of a valid sample of C-Store buyers in the United States regarding their usage of B2C units.
• To determine the driving reason behind offering B2C service in C-Stores.
LIEHR conducted Nationwide quantitative and qualitative research among C-Stores coffee service buyers.
For more information, contact Liehr.